Registration for the 2022 Actors Enrichment Programs are open!
* CLICK THE DROP DOWN MENU ABOVE TO SELECT YOUR PREFERRED START DATE *
The Actors Enrichment Program provides continued training for advanced actors or those who have completed the Developmental Actors Course.
The AEP keeps actors engaged in weekly workshops over the course of 4 weeks to focus specifically on emotional training, dialogue execution, stage directions, and rehearsals.
Once the actor has completed the Developmental Actors Course this program serves as a continued learning curriculum designed to keep your skills sharp while staying current within the industry and connected with fellow artists around the world.
- Weekly scene work sessions with improv warm-ups
- Invitation to showcase for industry professionals
- Access to Members Only Group
- Invitation to join live Q&A's
Actors who do not feel comfortable with cold reads, heavy dialogue, improv and emotional availability are strongly encouraged to repeat the DAC until then.
This program serves as a valuable tool for advancing scene work proficiency, script study and character development.
Actors will also be invited to join our live Q&A sessions with industry professionals to gain insightful information of the business, and also includes access to our Private Members Only Group.
At the end of the program, actors will be invited to participate in an industry showcase exclusively for agents, managers and/or casting directors.
Included in this program:
- 4 weeks of improv and scene study workshops (2+ hrs per class) every Tuesday with renowned Master Acting Coach, Richie Chance.
- Invitation to join live Q&A's with industry professionals.
- Access to our online Members Only Group
- Industry Showcase - Actors will have selected scenes presented to top industry professionals at the conclusion of the program.
What to Know:
* Completing the Developmental Actors Course is a pre-requisite to join The Actors Enrichment Program.
* Classes are held every Tuesday at 9pm (PST)
* This program has limited participants and actors are expected to attend all workshops. When the program has reached capacity, actors will automatically be assigned to the next available program and notified via email.