**EARLY BIRD PRICE: $399
>> until Oct.1st <<
$499 after Oct. 1st!
THE ACTORS SUMMIT
☆ October 15th & 16th, 2022 ☆
We're celebrating the opening of our BRAND NEW space at GoldTree Studios on Sunset Blvd with an unforgettable 2-day event!
The Actors Summit is an action-packed accelerator designed to help the actor break through emotional blockages, analyze scripts, build and refine skill sets, and showcase their talents to industry professionals.
Workshops will be led by Master Acting Coach, Richie Chance, featuring an Emotional Expression Session by none other than E! Celebrity Acting Coach, Bobbie Chance.
Day two will dive deeper into scene work and culminate with a SHOWCASE and mixer attended by industry professionals, PLUS an exclusive Q&A session with film and television star, Allen Maldonado!
WE'RE GOING ALL IN ON THIS ONE!!!
What does a ticket to the Summit include?
In addition to an AMAZING creative space to become your wildest dreams:
- 2 days of improv and scene study workshops with Master Acting Coach, Richie Chance
- Emotional Expression Session (“Saturday style”) with E! Celebrity Acting Coach, Bobbie Chance
- You will perform at SHOWCASE attended by top industry professionals (agents, managers, casting directors..)
- In-person Q&A with Allen Maldonado (more info) • Actor/Writer/Director
- Industry Mixer attended by showcase professionals & special guests
- Exclusive discounts on products and services
- Resources & tools to elevate the actor
- Access to our private online community
*BRIEF OVERVIEW: *A full itinerary for the Summit will be included with your welcome email.
Oct. 15th (Saturday) • 11am-5pm
- Expression Session with Bobbie Chance, Improv & Scene Work with Richie Chance, and other guided practices for the actor.
Oct. 16th (Sunday) • 11am-6pm
- Improv & Scene Work refinement with Richie Chance, Q&A panel with Allen Maldonado and other special guests, Industry Showcase & Mixer.
⭐ LIMITED SEATS AVAILABLE! ⭐
**EARLY BIRD PRICE: $399 (until Oct.1st or capacity is reached!
$499 after Oct. 1st!
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What experience level is this Summit for?
The Summit events are designed to accelerate actors at any experience level. You'll always find a range of actors in our workshops because it's a safe and fun environment to expand your artistic creativity and community.
- What if I can't make it to all of the scheduled workshops/events?
To receive the full impact of this summit, we strongly encourage you to commit to all events during the summit. However, if you are unable to attend certain events, please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the workshop.
- Can I put a deposit down to reserve my spot?
Yes! A 50% non-refundable deposit can be made and will be applied towards your entry fee. The total must be paid in full by October 15th to attend. Use the code RESERVEMYSPOT at checkout to apply the deposit amount.
⭐ Book your early bird ticket now to SAVE! ⭐